Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CHD Awareness-Scrap kit freebie!!!

[[click the link below to download the kit]]


This is my third kit-inspired by my friend Regina who's precious little son was born with CHD's and thank the good lord he is ok and thriving today and the world is lucky to have him :)
This is a freebie kit, please feel free to download and be sure that you comment if you do..Also, please feel free to email me if you want to send me one of your finished designs and I will post it in my blog.
Hope you all enjoy the kit :)
Kara

7 comments:

BLUEGRASS GIRL said...

this is so beautiful i might get it later i love it my ped told us my youngest probley has chd but not sure till next year when they can do all the test

emily at grits designs

Robin Ann said...

this is lovely! thanks for sharing!

Regina said...

I <3 it Kara!! You're amazing!!

Rachel said...

and this one!!! seriously, thank you!

Unknown said...

These are nice, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hiya!

I am trying to follow the link to download but it is saying it's no longer a valid link? Help, please!

blazing_angel said...

Hi can i still get this my daughter had chd and would really like to use it but the link is not working.
Thanks
Katie